Definition of free
The textures / Photos / images on lughertexture.com website can be used for free for any personal use.
But if one of our textures is used to create an item for Resale, or for Free Distribution (web templates, T-shirts, books, calendars, 3d models, 3d renders, posters, etc.), you need to buy the Extended License.
Example of license use
The textures, images, and any content downloaded from lughertexture.com website may be commercially used only as a part of artwork or project. Single reselling or redistributing of these textures or any other content downloaded on lughertexture.com website is prohibited.
Here are explained some Extended License example of use:
- You (or your client) want to use our texture to create an image for a book intended for Resale in stores. If a buyer decides to purchase the book primarily for its content, and not because of its cover or the illustrations inside, the texture will play a minor role (Standard License). However, if the book consists primarily of illustrations, then the images are the main reason why the book is purchased; therefore the texture plays a major role (Extended License).
- You (or your client) want to use our texture to create an image to be printed on a for Resale in stores, and the texture is prominent in the overall design. A buyer decides to buy a T-shirt mostly because of the images, thus the texture plays a major role (Extended License).
- You (or your client) want to use our texture to use it in a program for Free Distribution (via free download) on your website. If customers are interested in the program itself, not in the image that has been used as a part of the design, then the image plays a major role in the program (for example, a screensaver generator), it is necessary to purchase the Extended License.
You (or your client) want to use our texture to use it in the design of an e-card or postcard for Free Distribution, and the item is interesting primarily because of the illustration, the image plays a major role (Extended License).
The Extended License
The Extended License allows use of any downloaded texture/image on lughertexture.com for unlimited time period to create Items for Resale or Items for Free Distribution where the File plays a major role in the item and adds value to it.
Use of our Textures with the Extended License
|The quantity of items that use our textures||Unlimited|
|The quantity of impressions that use our textures||Unlimited|
|The maximum resolution usable for web, software and 3d Projects / renders||Unlimited|
|Creation of all kinds of items, except Items for Resale or Items for Free Distribution, where the File plays a minor role in the item and adds value to it||Allowed|
|Creation of Items for Resale or Items for Free Distribution where the File plays a major role in the item||Allowed|
|Creation of Items for Resale or Items for Free Distribution where the texture in the item adds value to it||Allowed|
Examples of permitted usage:
- Digital use: 3d renders, posters, 3d animation, videogames, apps, emplates of advertising banners; web templates; templates of documents; templates of presentations (PowerPoint, Flash, etc.); other templates; screen savers; wallpapers; software (for PC and mobile devices); e-cards or e-mails; e-books; movies or videos, etc.;
- Printed use: 3d renders, posters, 3d animation, videogames, apps, books consisting largely of illustrations; posters; stationery: folders, notebooks, pens, pencils, stickers; charms; calendars; mugs and glasses; mouse pads; T-shirts, clothing, etc.
The creators of lughertexture.com are not liable in any way for damages or litigation that may arise when using or downloading content contained on all pages related to lughertexture.com. The users acknowledge that they assume all risk and/or responsibility when using and viewing this site. Please use your own legal discretion and resources concerning any liability issues.
If you have a question about the legal use of any of these textures please E mail us and ask us about it.
Last Updated: Tuesday, 24 January 2017 21:20